Conviction - Therepy Conviction - Therepy

wow O.O this builds up really well, its subtle and very clever. i really can appreciate this song from both a musical and personal enjoyable level! the rhythmic vocals are extremely satisfying to hear, as is the old school grunge-esque base. its a definate winner, just a shame you posted it here where no one really appreciates anything unless its about bronies or a heavy metal remix of a cartoon song.

Just Breathe - Sam Boux Just Breathe - Sam Boux

HO SHIZ!

samuel, i havent been in contact with you for a very long time, then BOOM, your on the front page!!! how are you man? this is incredible, so soothing, a really special piece. how are your musical endeavours? are you getting far withthem? are you still modelling? this is an amazing piece to put a kraken at peace!

Love Wolf - ASBP demo Love Wolf - ASBP demo

furry songs? XD

I assume this is a furry song. hense the ten XD

love it. every minute of it. its easy listening, emotive, simple and excellent. again a little preset-esque, but overall i am really enjoying the vibe.
its a complex and expressive asnd actually a very wonderul little jingly thing that can bring a smile to your face.
i will tell you though, its a little drab and drags its heals a little, not in the "slow developement" way, more like its just going on and on, maybe some interesting changes would be cool, based on different chord progressions or something.
i liked this song alot.

Ew - I Really Really Hate You Ew - I Really Really Hate You

THIS

this makes me think of art school. i imagine some pretentous idiot using thsi in an artistic music video, when clearly its just made for the lulz XD
really funny work! to get the other two stars, i think a little equalising and measuring would have made the overpowering melody a little more tolerable

EnigmaticWolf responds:

Lol . the overpowering and that lead was just me just only giving half an ass for this song . I was getting tired of the 0 bombers XP . Thankyou for listening =D . This song = My anger venting . I'm not mad anymore though . Actually, I don't think they can bother me anymore now =D . ^_^ . I love your songs man <3

~ Enigmatic Wolf

Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot

ZING!!!

HUGE, this is epic and HILARIOUS to the maximus man! absolutely fantastic! i will vote this up every day XD seriously, i have shown all my friends and family :D you have made alot of people laugh! i bet your a real hoot at parties XD

D-Mac-Double responds:

Thanks muchly, Stag! You're always awesome.

Brutal Beauty Brutal Beauty

well

well i dont know much about this genre, but i know you have got the "dirty" bit right. but as for sounding eery, tense or having any kind of emotional provocation. i dont connect with the music, it sounds too undeveloped and has no space. it needs more effects. reverb on a few things would work. including your bass drum. this just sounds null and dry. no offense, i am going to listen to a few of your other songs, vote 5 (like i did for this one) and leave a comment if i like em :)

thanks for this song.

PERVOK responds:

I understand the whole "needing more effects" thing, it goes along with the concept that you need ambience to sound professional. But, adding reverb to things that you think sound dry will just make the sound loose and disconnected/ if it has bass it shouldn't have reverb. Thank you for the review though, I'll take your advice for sure.

Fish Outta Water Victory Theme Fish Outta Water Victory Theme

HA!

sounds like we have a new acapella artist XD we must work on something :3

8 bit HEY JUDE 8 bit HEY JUDE

deliciously musically nommishly joyous :3

As you waft this amazingly musical sexual apendage before my ears, i jizz my joy in your general direction. A blissful abundance of yayonaise that i would spread in my egg sandwiches any time. GOOD JOB! I LOVE IT!

darkhydra1 responds:

:O is this sexual speech in rpg text xD, thanks though :D

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

O_O

i dont know what type of "cake" inspired this song.... but i want some O_O

Danny Elfman's Bad Day Danny Elfman's Bad Day

HA!

adding the lalalas! =3 was genius ^_^ nice work dude. british people are the best at everything :D especially being rip off artists :D no i joke dude, i genuinely loved this :) i am sensing the music to Willy wonka and Men in black are the largest influences ^_^ im simply curious and propably wrong :) nice work :)