Willow And Timothy Ep.2 Willow And Timothy Ep.2

KEENEY fox! i knew it was you. i was like... THE F@@K is his art doing on NG? =D

great work, nice animation, voice acting wasnt special but its well put together. well done!! and i am guessing tickles are coming >:3

KFoxyFox responds:

I think the voice acting is better than anything I can do, but I'm hoping to bring more out in the characters in the next planned episode ^^

KOS Halloween KOS Halloween

WELL!

I never! this turned out VERY well editted, you did a really great job on this one dude. congratulations on breaking out another wonderful animation! keep up the good work, and happy halloween! :)

OnionsXD responds:

Thanks Stalagmite! It's not seeming to be appreciated by the masses much though. I'm not sure what's wrong. :/

A night at the opera A night at the opera

Well!

i think its a touch crummy, BUT actually it works really well, its like intentionally bad. nice work :) i enjoyed it.

JayCurren responds:

Thanks dude! and your insult song is soooooo AWESOME!!!

Pokemon Bash Pokemon Bash

OMG

Holy snizz! this is the shizz! well done, seriously after all that effort and patience your work is finally being noticed! WELL DONE! <3 *hug* seriously dude congratulations, you deserve all the attention you can get :)

OnionsXD responds:

Thanks Stalagmite! I'll be making a bunch of cartoons now. I got a lot of inspiration. U:

Villainy - Episode 1 Villainy - Episode 1

excellent!

I loved everything, the animation and everything was excellent top notch, but i have one request that could benefit many others as well as myself, that you have a play and pause option throughout the show, i went to the toilet and missed half the cartoon. :3

Duck, Duck, Dead Duck, Duck, Dead

O_O!

i love ducks... and then i saw this. the twisted contrast of adorable and murder, its like Columbine all over again! <3 nice work, delightfully humorous and wonderful style! very impressive and entertaining.

The Peanut Peddler The Peanut Peddler

well

the animation gets a ten, but the voice acting wasnt that good, it needs at least to be clearer and with better diction so i can here the words being said. I think good voices would of bumped this up to daily 3rd. :) look for voice actors, when they see how competent you are they will jump at the oppertunity. keep up the good work :)

Go Farm III advert Go Farm III advert

wellllll

it didnt really tell me anything about the game. hopefully the game will do it justice. let me know when its out. :)

rhys510 responds:

ok , will do :)

The Mighty Jungle! The Mighty Jungle!

Hey

im not being funny but all i see is a white screen. whats going on, is that deliberate? im trying to watch it but IDK O>O

Cristo responds:

oh no! really? SHIT!

Power Rangers! Pink Power Rangers! Pink

VERY impressive

i allowed it load time by walking downstairs, and came back up to watch it halfway through already. being so go at animation im surprised you haved worked out how to have a stop/play function. maybe in thef future ^>^ very very fluid and great colours though. well done. absolutely brilliant.